POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray site is now operational : New POV-Ray site is now operational Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray site is now operational
From: povray org admin team
Date: 30 May 1998 01:55:29
Message: <356f9e35.10983313@news.povray.org>
WWW and FTP.POVRAY.ORG have now been moved to a new site. We would appreciate
it if users could inform us (via a followup in this NG) of any problems that
they may experience.

We'd like to publicly extend our thanks to NetPlex (http://www.ntplx.net/) for
volunteering to provide the site with hosting. The POV-Team has purchased a
4gig hard disk which is installed on the new machine and which will therefore
allow us to start restoring the site to something more substantial (for the
past 10 months we have been limited to only 140mb of disk space total).

-- POV-Team